Smile Makeover – Lansing, MI
A Transformation Worth The Investment
When you catch a glimpse of your smile in the mirror, are you immediately drawn to the variety of cosmetic flaws? A smile makeover is a comprehensive solution for patients who need multiple cosmetic treatments in order to achieve a grin that they’re proud to show off and that they find attractive. With decades of experience under both Dr. John Hagerty’s and Dr. Gary Hutnik’s belts, they’re able to achieve beautiful and impressive results by using the latest techniques and technology that the dental world has to offer. The first step towards getting the impressive and confidence-beaming smile that you’ve always wanted is contacting our office, Lansing Elite Dental, to schedule a consultation!
What Is a Smile Makeover?
A smile makeover is a plan that’s custom-tailored to meet your unique needs and desires. It combines multiple cosmetic, restorative, and orthodontic treatments to create a grin that’s free of imperfections. Depending on the severity of the cosmetic flaws and how many treatments you’re looking to have completed, the process can take place over several weeks, months, or even a year.
Cosmetic Treatments Included in a Smile Makeover
At Lansing Elite Dental, our office is fully equipped with the knowledge, expertise, and tools to beautify any smile. Whether your smile drags you down because it’s damaged or discolored, we offer a large menu of services that can take care of it all. Once you’ve completed a consultation with Dr. Hagerty or Dr. Hutnik, they’ll discuss what treatments may be included as a part of your smile makeover plan. These can include:
- Professional Teeth Whitening. We use Zoom! Whitening treatment, which can be completed in a single in-office visit, or over the course of a couple weeks with an at-home kit.
- Porcelain Veneers. In three visits, we can conceal stains, chips, gaps, and misalignment with thin, durable, natural-looking veneers.
- Natural-Looking Restorations. For damaged or worn-down teeth, we offer composite fillings, porcelain crowns, porcelain fixed bridges, and porcelain inlays and onlays.
- Cosmetic Gum Lift. If you would describe your smile as gummy or your teeth look stubby, we may suggest a gum lift to reveal each of your full, beautiful teeth.
- This is a metal-free orthodontic solution that can straighten your teeth in less time than traditional braces.
To find out what treatments are best suited to tackle your unique imperfections, schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentist. If you’re worried about undergoing these treatments, that doesn’t have to stand in your way of getting the jaw-dropping smile you deserve, which is why we offer sedation dentistry as well.
Good Candidates For Smile Makeovers
If you have good oral health, but you aren’t satisfied with the appearance of your smile, a complete makeover is a great option for you. Some problems that patients are typically looking to fix include:
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned teeth
- Minor bite problems
- Discolored or stained teeth
Our team of experienced and knowledgeable dental professionals is excited to transform your smile into a trait that boosts your self-esteem instead of drains it. In a single consultation, we’ll be able to develop a thorough and precise treatment plan so you know what to expect from the process.
Our Smile Makeover Promotion
When you come in for a smile makeover today, we’ll offer you a special promotion! That way, you can improve your appearance without having to empty your pockets. We’re taking $1,500 off per arch, up to a $3,000 value!